This is a fun project of mine, i'm trying to optimised Palemoon Browser from Instruction the Processor provided. please check CPU-Z for your Processor SIMD instruction
How to check AVX
You will see AVX in Instructions when checking with CPU-Z
NOTE: You will need an AVX - Capable Processor to run this browser
List AVX Processor by Code Name :
Intel : Sandy Bridge , Ivy Bridge, Haswell, Broadwell
AMD: Bulldozer, Vishera
PLEASE UNINSTALL FORMER BUILD BEFORE INSTALLING AND PLEASE DON'T UPDATE THE FORMER BUILD BY USING UPDATER AS I FORGOT TO DISABLE UPDATER IN 24.5 BUILD. IT WILL BE UPDATE TO PALEMOON MAIN BUILD. NOT PALEMOON AVX
24.6.1 has DISABLE UPDATER and WILL BE UPDATED MANUALLY.
This is a small bugfix and security update.
- Use (i) icon for error console informational messages instead of (?)
- Properly derive and insert the host of a URL security fix
- Avoid negative audio ratios. security fix
- Release XPCOM timer immediately after firing to prevent a race condition.
- Add is-object check to IonBuilder::makeCallHelper. security fix
Please try it and give me a feedback
If You have Problem :
And of course a description of the problem you're having, in detail - steps to reproduce the problem are greatly appreciated!
Only registered members can view code.
- If you get application crashes, use AppCrashView to check the details of the app crash and post them
- If you get system crashes (blue screens), use BlueScreenView and post details